What to in Halong Bay Vietnam in 2 days?

Votes

Hi guys, My fiancée and I are planning to visit Halong Bay Vietnam for our honeymoon as some of my friends visited and highly suggested. We have 3 days in total so I think a 2-day trip will make sense but I’m wondering it is long enough to enjoy everything there? Can you guys recommend what we should do, where we should stay and discover? Thank you so much ^^

posted 10/9/2015 by hoanguyen

5 Responses

Votes

Don’t worry as 2 days are just fine. Two days are enough for you to marvel at stunning Halong with emerald water, white sandy beaches in along with thousands of limestone islands and islets. Get on a cruise and take a cruising trip around the Bay and get closer to the masterpiece of Mother Nature. Besides, spend a night on Halong Bay and join squid fishing is also remarkable moment ever. If you are still in need of detailed information, check out www.yourhalong.com

posted 10/9/2015 by frankie.lampard2011
Votes

Incredibly yummy food! Halong Bay is well known by most travelers just about its magnificent natural beauty like amazing caves and grottoes, mountains, thousands of limestone islands, and romantic overnight cruises, etc. But it’s not enough to know that it is, in particular, famous for their special seafood like Grilled Chopped Squid, Hoanh Bo Soaked Rice Wine, Mussels, etc. Don’t miss it!!! And have a great time with Ms.Victoria from www.yourhalong.com!!!

posted 10/9/2015 by michella.james2011
Votes

Oh my Halong ^^~~ Miss it <3 <3

posted 10/9/2015 by michella.james2011
Votes

What about trying www.yourhalong.com? I asked for help once and my whole trip to Halong Bay was so interesting. I hope you enjoy your stay @@

posted 10/9/2015 by thuchanhseovnb
Votes

Thank you guys so much ;))) Any other suggestions for me please?

posted 10/9/2015 by hoanguyen

Your Response

You must be logged in to post a response.

Asked: 10/9/2015
Viewed: 856 Times
Active: Today